Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| #A3, 2501 Hyde Park Gate, Oakville, ON L6H 6G6 |
|Phone number||+1 905-829-0188|
Opening hours Closed now.
|Sunday|| 11:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:00 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Buffalo Wild Wings
- 3 / 5By Faisal BarbhuiyaService is great, menu is good, wing specials are awesome however this location tends to be a little light on the wing sauces/seasonings. We go to the 401/Winston Churchill location and we have always loved it. Once again, brand is good, so are the people there just need a little more generosity with wing sauces. Other than that keep up the good thing going on.April 22, 2017
- 1 / 5By Nelle CLIt's unfortunate because I'm sure this place has a chance to really be great but after 2 chances we've given up going here....and having 3rd time is definitely NOT worth it.
The wings are good and the kids tablets are a great addition to the atmosphere.
1. The tablet given to my daughter initially had stopped working after 5 min. Then another was given and it died after a few min and yet another given and again broken.
2. Both times we have gone the good was served room temperature! As if it was sitting for a while. Which would definitely explain why we had to wait an unnecessary long time before receiving our order.
3. Even after letting the manager know about the cold food and how disappointing it was to have to wait this long to get something not even warm he offered to take off $5 off our bill.
Thanks but I had to take all of our food home and warm it up in my oven. Ridiculous! Wouldn't bother wasting time going there. St. Louis is down the street and has awesome wings!!!April 21, 2017
- 4 / 5By EriBWW needs a hostess at all times. We were standing at the restaurant waiting to be seated for a good ten minutes because no one showed up at the front. Other than that, the service was decent. Our server separated the mild sauce from the plain wings that my friend ordered because he didn't like wings to be drenched in sauce. I find that really considerate. We had a manager coming in to see how we are and the food was amazing. I'd come back when it's busy and there's at least someone at the front of the restaurant.April 12, 2017
- 1 / 5By Christine NairneAfter a 9 hour shift I was hungry and decided to go in and get takeout. I decided to order at the bar since I would have to wait I figured I would order a drink. The bartender Rhonda was super quick in getting my drink then took 5 minutes if not more to take my order. I should have seen that as a bad sign already by I left it slice. After 5 to 10 mins of my order being punched in I asked to pay the bill. The bill was printed at 10:30PM and I paid immediately in cash. Since I work on the industry I left a decent tip on 1 beer and take out. Many people are not aware but tips means "To Insure Proper Service" and that's exactly the oopposite of what I got. At 11:00PM I asked a different bartenders since Rhonda disappeared what happened to my food. As soon as he went to find out she came with the food. No apologies for the food being so late or anything. When I got home as you can imagine food was cold. Fries were hard. And to my surprise the receipt printed on the bag said 10:42PM so my food sat for almost 20 minutes before it was given to me. I was not impressed to say the least and regret my tip given.January 08, 2017
- 5 / 5By Daniel SrabotnjakTheir wings-deal is really good!! And the wings are awesome, even though they don't have as many options as other wings spots. I love their garlic-parmesan flavor.November 07, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Bar Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings is a inexpensive restaurant and bar based in Oakville, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.